a. remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights of Website Content;
b. circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of our Website or Website Content;
c. use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or "scrape" our Websites or Website Content for any purpose without the express written permission of Germaine Stewart-(owner) of Green Choices Insurance Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from our Websites for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. Green Choices Insurance Company reserves the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
d. collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from our Website including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses;
e. solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
f. attempt to or interfere with the proper working of our Website or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
g. recompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any our Website;
h. use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from any of our Website;
i. encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity (e.g., using another person's Membership without permission, etc.);
j. violate U.S. export laws, including, without limitation, violations of the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations administered by the Department of Commerce; or
k. engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Websites.
1. We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on our Website (collectively, "submit") messages, templates, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials ("User Content"). Subject to the rights and license you grant herein, you retain all right, title and interest in your User Content. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Content even if it is not published on our Website. It is solely your responsibility to monitor and protect any intellectual property rights that you may have in your User Content, and we do not accept any responsibility for the same.
2. You shall not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit.
3. You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
a. violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any person or entity;
b. impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
c. encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
d. is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
e. includes personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references;
f. contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury; or
g. is a chain letter of any kind.
Moreover, any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Website will not be permitted.
5. By submitting User Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with broadcast, print, online, or other use or publication of your User Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called "moral rights" or rights of "droit moral" with respect to the User Content.
6. We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your User Content may be included on the website and advertising networks of our distribution partners and third-party service providers (including their downstream users).
7. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. We have the right in our sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever to edit, refuse to post, remove, or disable access to any User Content.
Website Content & Third Party Links
1. We provide our Website and Website Content, for the commercial, entertainment and promotional purposes of providing web-based services for the web design and web development of others. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on any of our Website for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Website Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Website Content.
2. In many instances, Website Content will include content posted by a third-party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on our Website by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
3. If there is a dispute between persons accessing our Website or between persons accessing our Website and any third party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. If there is such a dispute, you hereby release Green Choices Insurance Company and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with such dispute.
4. Our Website may contain links to other website maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party website. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party website or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their website.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GREEN CHOICES INSURANCE COMPANY AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY: (1) WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE GREEN CHOICES INSURANCE COMPANY; (3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANT-ABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (4) WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR WEBSITE OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY OF OUR WEBSITE; (5) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE; (6) WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; AND (7) WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
Limitation on Liability
3. In some jurisdictions limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. If you become a registered user, you may terminate your Membership at any time by going to Membership page and selecting the appropriate option.
1. Green Choices Insurance Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, Green Choices Insurance Company may terminate and/or disable the Membership of users who it suspects to be infringers of the copyrights (or other intellectual property rights) of others. Additionally, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, Green Choices Insurance Company may remove or disable access to material on any of its website or hosted on its systems that may be infringing or the subject of infringing activity.